Uproar Palace Guard White / Surf the Web Blue / Red | Mens Puma Basketball
Puma is making waves in the basketball sneaker culture and they have shown that they mean business. The Puma U…
In stockAdd to Wishlist
Puma is making waves in the basketball sneaker culture and they have shown that they mean business. The Puma Uproar Palace Guard puts a modern twist on the original Palace Guard shoe made famous by Isiah Thomas. This shoe pays homage to Puma’s proud basketball heritage and is inspired by legendary NBA Arena: The Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit, Michigan. From the aggressive 90’s inspired upper to the cushioning technology, you won’t regret stepping on to the court with this sneaker.
• Mesh upper with textile overlays.
• Slip-on sock structure for comfort fit.
• Dynamic lacing system with TPU piece for added support.
• HYBRID Foam midsole cushioning technology.
• NRGY Beads at the midsole provide soft cushioning rebound and durable resiliency.
• IGNITE Foam offers high energy return and superior cushioning.
• Wrap-around TPU heel piece for added support through movements.
• Full rubber outsole provides optimal traction and grip.
High Tops that lock your ankle into position for extra support.
Helps elevate your game from the pavement to the hardwood.
Minimalist style that makes every ounce count.
- 100% Secure shopping
- Free delivery from £ 60
- Safe shopping (SSL)
- 30 Days return guarantee
- Payment Methods:
Originally released in 1997, the Air Jordan XIII was one of the last signature models that Michael Jordan wore with the Chicago Bulls. Designed by the infamous Tinke…
Celebrate a historic franchise with the Philadelphia Phillies Hometown Classic 9Fifty Snapback. With the new baseball season here, gr…
Similar to the Air Jordan 1 High, the Air Jordan 1 Mid takes elements of both fashion and basketball and combines them into one affordable sneaker. From the bold Nike Swoosh to the Jordan Wings br…